corner corner Timeline

Timeline
by Michael Crichton | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by brewski of Markham, Ontario Canada on 11/16/2003

status (set by brewski): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by brewski from Markham, Ontario Canada on Sunday, November 16, 2003

This is a hardcover edition.

From the dust jacket
Michael Crichton's new novel opens on the threshold of the twenty-first century. It is a world of exploding advances on the frontiers of technology. Information moves instantly between two points, without wires or networks. Computers are built from single molecules. Any moment of the past can be actualized -- and a group of historians can enter, literally, life in fourteenth-century feudal France.

Imagine the risks of such a journey.

Not since Jurassic Park has Michael Crichton given us such a magnificent adventure. Here, he combines a science of the future -- the emerging field of quantum technology -- with the complex realities of the medieval past. In a heart-stopping narrative, Timeline carries us into a realm of unexpected suspense and danger, overturning our most basic ideas of what is possible

Journal Entry 2 by brewski from Markham, Ontario Canada on Saturday, December 20, 2003

I really enjoyed this book, but then again, I am a bit of a sucker for all of these time travel type books. Now I'm going to have to see the movie to see how it compares with the book.

Journal Entry 3 by brewski at DataMirror Building in Markham, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, January 21, 2004

Released on Wednesday, January 21, 2004 at DataMirror Building - Steeles & Woodbine in Markham, Ontario Canada.

Left on top of a planter box near the pay phone around 07:15.