corner corner Clear and Present Danger

Clear and Present Danger
by Tom Clancy | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by Soraidh of St. Louis, Missouri USA on 10/21/2003

status (set by Channosaurus): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by Soraidh from St. Louis, Missouri USA on Tuesday, October 21, 2003

Pre-numbered label used for registration.

Journal Entry 2 by Soraidh from St. Louis, Missouri USA on Tuesday, October 21, 2003

Not a big Clancy fan but I know some people are. Found this cheap at the USB nearby. How could I not pick it up?

Sounds like this is a book about the war on drugs and what happens when three officials are killed in a foreign country.

Journal Entry 3 by Soraidh from St. Louis, Missouri USA on Monday, October 27, 2003

Offered on CasualReader's bookrelay site.

Journal Entry 4 by brewski from Markham, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, November 12, 2003

Thanks Soraidh, I received the book in the mail today. I'm looking forward to reading this very soon.

Journal Entry 5 by brewski from Markham, Ontario Canada on Monday, August 08, 2005

I really have forgotten how much I enjoy reading Clancy novels. This was an excellent read with lots of twists and turns to keep things interesting.

Journal Entry 6 by brewski from Markham, Ontario Canada on Friday, October 07, 2005

Sending this off to my brother over the weekend.

Journal Entry 7 by Channosaurus from Los Angeles, California USA on Friday, January 26, 2007

To be read...