corner corner The Player of Games

The Player of Games
by Iain M Banks | Literature & Fiction
Registered by worldbooknight on 4/23/2012

status (set by JPix): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by worldbooknight at London, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, April 22, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (4/23/2012 UTC) at London, Greater London United Kingdom

This book is a gift. It is one of 1 million which has been given in the UK & Ireland as part of World Book Night 2012 to spread the joy and love of reading. We are glad that you are now part of this great book’s journey, hope that you enjoy reading it and, once you have done so, passing it on to someone else who might enjoy reading it too.
World Book Night 2012 is all about introducing new readers to books and we’d ask that you please share this book with someone who does not read regularly and help inspire in them a love of books. When you pass it on, ask the next reader to record their own thoughts on this book by visiting www.worldbooknight.org and entering the unique identifying number.

Journal Entry 2 by wingJPixwing at Southampton, Hampshire United Kingdom on Saturday, October 27, 2012

Found in the Oxfam bookshop in Eastleigh. I will pass this on to someone else once I have read it.

Journal Entry 3 by wingJPixwing at Southampton, Hampshire United Kingdom on Saturday, November 24, 2012

This is my first Ian M. Banks book and I wasn't sure at first but as it went on I got really into it.

Journal Entry 4 by wingJPixwing at Bristol in Bristol City Centre, Bristol United Kingdom on Sunday, August 11, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (8/11/2013 UTC) at Bristol in Bristol City Centre, Bristol United Kingdom

Left in the M Shed museum flying with the hot air balloons. This is Team Shire's entry for the Trampolining event in the Bookcrossing Olympics 2013.

Hello, and welcome to Bookcrossing! Thanks for finding this book, I hope you enjoy it. Please leave a message to say where you found it, it's free and anonymous! Feel free to keep the book, give it to a friend or release it into the wild again for someone else to find. If you would like to track where the book goes next join Bookcrossing (also free) and you'll get sent an email when the next person finds it. Happy reading...