corner corner Silver Chair, The: Book 4 in the Chronicles of Narnia

Silver Chair, The: Book 4 in the Chronicles of Narnia
by C.S. Lewis | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by winghyphen8wing of Honolulu, Hawaii USA on 3/30/2012

status (set by hyphen8): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by winghyphen8wing from Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Tuesday, April 10, 2012

I picked up the omnibus edition, so I'll be gradually getting rid of the individual paperbacks.

This is marked as book 4 of the series (based on order of publication), but I think this story can stand alone.

Here's another copy on my shelf.

Journal Entry 2 by winghyphen8wing at Kalihi Transit Center in Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Sunday, April 15, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (4/15/2012 UTC) at Kalihi Transit Center in Honolulu, Hawaii USA

This book was set free to find a new reader; I'm so glad you've found it!

If you're new to BookCrossing, I hope you will take some time to explore this wonderful free and anonymous community of book lovers and learn about what it has to offer. If you decide to sign up, you may use me (hyphen8) as your referring member, but that's certainly not required.

In fact, there are no requirements: this is now your book and you may do whatever you like with it. You're welcome to keep it for as long as you wish, and you can even mark it for your "permanent collection"...but you don't have to.

Please do feel free to make a journal entry when you're done with the book saying what you thought of it or what you plan to do with it next: if you decide to pass it this book to another reader or leave it for someone else to find, joining BookCrossing will allow you to follow the book's future travels whenever another reader makes a journal entry...who knows where it will turn up next?

Free your books - help spread the words!

====

This book was released for my Middle-of-the-year number challenge and Vekiki's 2012 BookCrossing Monopoly game: for our second turn, Team Battleship is "In the Middle"

This book was released in the middle of the day (noonish: Hawaii is UTC -10) on the middle day of the month (Sunday 4/15) in the middle of the big bus stop on Middle Street.

This is the middle book of the series (book 4 of 7) and qualifies for my Middle-of-the-year number challenge release challenge.

This book was left with a silver chair and a baby Ballycumber to keep it company: I wanted to leave it on a bench but it was too windy so Bally's chair kept blowing over. I ended up leaving the book on the water fountain near the restrooms.

More photos here (including prep work).