corner corner Brick Lane

Brick Lane
by Monica Ali | Literature & Fiction
Registered by daisybadger of Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on 3/28/2012

status (set by wildboarhunter): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by daisybadger from Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Wednesday, March 28, 2012

This is a brilliant book- you must read it! Its everything really, it funny, true, it gives you a new and interesting perspective on the world and the characters are real and believable.

Journal Entry 2 by daisybadger at Canongate Books OBCZ in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Released 6 yrs ago (3/29/2012 UTC) at Canongate Books OBCZ in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom

On the bookcase.

Journal Entry 3 by wingwildboarhunterwing at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, April 21, 2012

I found the book at Canongate Books and took it with me to Germany. After reading I'll pass it on here, maybe to someone who takes part in the 1 Jahr- 1 Land- Challenge for Bangladesh. :-)

I liked this book and the insight of the feelings of this young woman. Great book! :-)
Obviously it doesn't count for Bangladesh so I pass it on to a colleague.

Saw now in 2017, that it counts for Bangladesh, so:
Read this book for the 1 Year = 1 Country Challenge for BANGLADESH.

Journal Entry 4 by wingwildboarhunterwing at Frankfurt am Main, Hessen Germany on Thursday, July 19, 2012

Released 6 yrs ago (7/17/2012 UTC) at Frankfurt am Main, Hessen Germany

An meine Arbeitskollegin weitergegeben. Viel Spaß beim Lesen, Englischlernen und wieder Freilassen! :-)