corner corner The weekend

The weekend
by Peter Cameron | Literature & Fiction
Registered by Mirfi of Woolloongabba, Queensland Australia on Wednesday, March 28, 2012

status (set by Kitkat908): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by Mirfi from Woolloongabba, Queensland Australia on Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Bought this at the lifeline bookfest in January. A quick easy read. Complicated story and characters.

Journal Entry 2 by Mirfi at East Brisbane State School in East Brisbane, Queensland Australia on Saturday, April 28, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (4/28/2012 UTC) at East Brisbane State School in East Brisbane, Queensland Australia

Went to vote at in our local council elections at a local school. Took this book to wild release. It was a rainy day and thought someone might like a book to read. I left it in one of the booths with my copious how to vote pamphlets. To whoever finds this book, enjoy the read and pass it on.

Journal Entry 3 by Kitkat908 at Brisbane, Queensland Australia on Saturday, April 28, 2012

I found the book. This is such an amazing idea. I was working at the election. The book was destined for lost property but I saved it. I promise to pass it on after I've had a read.