corner corner Lazy Bones

Lazy Bones
by Mark Billingham | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingardachywing of Colchester, Essex United Kingdom on Monday, March 26, 2012

status (set by AnonymousFinder): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingardachywing from Colchester, Essex United Kingdom on Monday, March 26, 2012

Purchased from the children's charity shop in Mersea Road, Colchester for bookcrossing.

Journal Entry 2 by wingardachywing at Colchester, Essex United Kingdom on Wednesday, July 04, 2012

A good police mystery thriller with part of the action taking place in Colchester.

Journal Entry 3 by wingardachywing at Colchester, Essex United Kingdom on Saturday, July 07, 2012

Mark Billingham will be a speaker at the BCUK Unconvention in Colchester on 29th September 2012 so offered as a book ray.

Roman Bally

Journal Entry 4 by wingardachywing at Colchester, Essex United Kingdom on Monday, July 09, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (7/9/2012 UTC) at Colchester, Essex United Kingdom

Posted to Mai-day who is the only person who has asked to join this ray so far. As I have another copy of this book Mai-day you are free to do whatever you wish with this copy.

Journal Entry 5 by Mai-day at Leeds, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, July 14, 2012

Thanks for this Ardachy - I'll read this when I finish the Minette Walters I'm reading at the moment. I'll also promote the ray among the people from up here that are going to the Unconvention.

Journal Entry 6 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Lyme Regis, Dorset United Kingdom on Thursday, January 03, 2013

Mark Billingham is always a good thriller writer and this one doesn't disappoint.

Journal Entry 7 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Sunday, November 02, 2014

Picked it up in Christchurch and took it with me on my trip to the US. Great read. Very Suspenseful!