corner corner What Dreams May Come: A Novel

What Dreams May Come: A Novel
by Richard Matheson | Literature & Fiction
Registered by bamaforever of Clanton, Alabama USA on 3/26/2012

status (set by Isabel-Batteria): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by bamaforever from Clanton, Alabama USA on Monday, March 26, 2012

I'm a very special book.I'm travelling the world in search of new friends.I hope I have found one in you.If you are my new owner please make a brief journal entry with my BCID number.Then help me keep my dream alive- Read and Release me for a new friend to read.

Journal Entry 2 by bamaforever at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (4/2/2012 UTC) at Honolulu, Hawaii USA

Sent to hyphen8 for the U.S/Can wishlist tag game.I hope you enjoy! :o)

Journal Entry 3 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Friday, April 06, 2012

Thanks for tagging me and sending this wishlist book. :D

Journal Entry 4 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Monday, September 24, 2012

I tried but I couldn't get into this one.

It will be going out in GoryDetails's Based on the Book box once I have an address for the next person.

Journal Entry 5 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (9/25/2012 UTC) at Honolulu, Hawaii USA

Went out in the Based on the Book box. Next stop: Kansas?

Journal Entry 6 by Isabel-Batteria at San Juan, Puerto Rico USA on Wednesday, December 26, 2012

This came in GoreyDetail's Based on the Book Box I received just last week. I had already read it, so I will paste my review back in 2006:

Easy-going and well written. Excellent descriptive skills. There were several passages in which nothing happens at all, but things are explained to the reader by means of dialogue. If you prefer action to dialogue and mindflow, you may get too impatient with this book. Anyway, all that is explained is very well explained.

However, this was just light reading for me. I don't choose to think what happens in this book is real or believable.