corner corner Gold

Gold
by Dan Rhodes | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingpam99wing of Ochiltree, Scotland United Kingdom on 3/25/2012

status (set by AndrinaNight): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingpam99wing from Ochiltree, Scotland United Kingdom on Sunday, March 25, 2012

Bought to read and release - different cover to the one shown.

Journal Entry 2 by wingpam99wing at Troon, Scotland United Kingdom on Thursday, July 05, 2012

an enjoyable if slightly off the wall book, and an author that I'll look out for in future. I'm going to be using this one for Team Scottie Dog's next turn in bookcrossing monopoly.

Journal Entry 3 by wingpam99wing at Cal Mac Islay - Kennacraig ferry in -- Ports & Ships --, Scotland United Kingdom on Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (7/11/2012 UTC) at Cal Mac Islay - Kennacraig ferry in -- Ports & Ships --, Scotland United Kingdom

Welcome to Bookcrossing! This is a friendly online community of book-lovers who want to share books and promote literacy around the world. Please leave a comment to say where you found the book and if you read it, what you thought of it. If you choose to join the site, you can follow the book as it travels on and finds more readers!

When you've read the book, it's yours to do with as you please - you can keep it, pass it on to friends or family, or "wild release" it again to find new readers!

Journal Entry 4 by wingpam99wing at Isle of Islay, Scotland United Kingdom on Wednesday, July 11, 2012

this book has been recaptured by me - it sat in the observation lounge and someone opened the gold coins (possibly a child who was then told to put them back?) but the book hadn't been 'caught' when we arrived in Port Askaig and I didn't want to risk it being thrown out, so I've taken it back. Will release on Islay over the weekend.

Journal Entry 5 by wingpam99wing at Bowmore Harbour in Isle of Islay, Scotland United Kingdom on Friday, July 13, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (7/13/2012 UTC) at Bowmore Harbour in Isle of Islay, Scotland United Kingdom

THIS BOOK WAS RELEASED FOR TEAM SCOTTIE DOG'S BOOKCROSSING MONOPOLY TURN 8, OUR THEME WAS 'RAINBOW'S END' - ENJOY!

Journal Entry 6 by AndrinaNight at -- Controlled Release, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Tuesday, June 20, 2017

An odd little book, not something I would have necessarily picked from library but I enjoyed it anyway :) Now to find a suitable place to release it...