corner corner America at the Crossroads: Democracy, Power, and the Neoconservative Legacy

America at the Crossroads: Democracy, Power, and the Neoconservative Legacy
by Francis Fukuyama | Nonfiction
Registered by wingNancyNovawing of Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on Sunday, March 25, 2012

status (set by NTCRRS-OBCZ): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingNancyNovawing from Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on Sunday, March 25, 2012

from the tlc book sale

Journal Entry 2 by wingNancyNovawing at Panera Bread in Audubon, Pennsylvania USA on Saturday, March 31, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (4/1/2012 UTC) at Panera Bread in Audubon, Pennsylvania USA

NJABBIC release

If you aren't familiar with Bookcrossing, take a few minutes to check out this very cool site. Bookcrossers LOVE books, and more than anything, they love to read books and then set them free for other people to find and enjoy. I would love it if you would leave a journal entry -- you can say where you found the book or how you liked it when you read it. Then, when you are ready, pass it along for someone else to enjoy! Thanks and happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by wingNTCRRS-OBCZwing at NTCRRS-OBCZ in Norristown, Pennsylvania USA on Monday, April 02, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (4/7/2012 UTC) at NTCRRS-OBCZ in Norristown, Pennsylvania USA

Thank you so much for picking up this book. Please make a journal entry here on this page if you haven’t already done so to let me know that this book has found a good home. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it is entirely free). If you choose to join, I would love if you could indicate NTCRRS referred you. I really hope you enjoy the book you found! When you’re done reading it, you can make another journal entry with your comments here to let me know what you thought of it. You can keep the book forever and ever or pass it on to someone else. If you’re giving it to someone directly, make another journal entry saying so. If you choose to leave it somewhere “in the wild” for anyone to catch, make release notes that indicate where you left it. If you register, you will be alerted by e-mail each time someone makes another journal entry. It’s all confidential (you’re known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free. Then you can track this book as it goes on its journey!

If you are in the greater Philadelphia area the first Sunday of the month, please join the Audubon BookCrossers at our monthly gathering at Panera Bread in Audubon (Norristown) PA.

Visit our group page at: groups.yahoo.com/group/abxc/