corner corner The Lovely Bones

The Lovely Bones
by Alice Sebold | Audiobooks
Registered by bukunana of Ashwood, Victoria Australia on Saturday, March 24, 2012

status (set by bukunana): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by bukunana from Ashwood, Victoria Australia on Saturday, March 24, 2012

Hello people wanting to find Lovely Bones. I was in Ocean Grove, Victoria and found a lovely place called the Cheeky Cow in Collendina, suburb of Ocean Grove, a great place for coffee and catching up. Maybe also a great place to introduce Lovely bones and BookCrossing to the world. So there I set it free!

So I hope the lovely man i spoke to has followed my suggestion and had a look at this website. BookCrossing and Lovely bones might be able to start something off in that corner of Ocean Grove, quite near the beach.

Journal Entry 2 by bukunana at Cabrini Hospital in Malvern, Victoria Australia on Sunday, April 01, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (4/2/2012 UTC) at Cabrini Hospital in Malvern, Victoria Australia

I hope you enjoy the book and the movie

Journal Entry 3 by bukunana at Malvern, Victoria Australia on Monday, April 02, 2012

Very sorry folks! This book has not been released at Cabrini Malvern because I didn't take it with me! I will now release it tomorrow afternoon, Tuesday April 3 at Ocean Grove

Journal Entry 4 by bukunana at Cheeky Cow in Ocean Grove, Victoria Australia on Thursday, April 05, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (4/4/2012 UTC) at Cheeky Cow in Ocean Grove, Victoria Australia

Lovely place to set a book free at the Cheeky Cow, near the beach at Collendina, Ocean Grove. Enjoy, reading!