corner corner Resurrection Men (Inspector Rebus)

Resurrection Men (Inspector Rebus)
by Ian Rankin | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by MissEdith of Den Haag, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Saturday, March 24, 2012

status (set by Cardibach): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by MissEdith from Den Haag, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Saturday, March 24, 2012

Thriller

Journal Entry 2 by MissEdith at OBCZ-Schlemmer in Den Haag, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Saturday, March 24, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (3/24/2012 UTC) at OBCZ-Schlemmer in Den Haag, Zuid-Holland Netherlands

On the shelf at OBCZ-Schlemmer

Journal Entry 3 by Madfall at Den Haag, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Friday, April 27, 2012

Found this book in Cafe Schlemmer, now it's in Cardiff, Wales! Diolch!

Journal Entry 4 by Madfall at Cardiff, Wales United Kingdom on Friday, May 11, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (5/11/2012 UTC) at Cardiff, Wales United Kingdom

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book – my first Ian Rankin novel! Thank you MissEdith for sharing this book and introducing me to this wonderful author. However, the time has now come to send this book out into the world once again, so today I’m passing it on to Cardibach in beautiful West Wales! Gobeithio wnei di fwynhau!

Journal Entry 5 by Cardibach at Aberaeron, Wales United Kingdom on Friday, May 11, 2012

Diolch Madfall. Rwy'n edrych ymlaen at ddarllen y llyfr yma!/I look forward to reading this book!