corner corner Legends: Short Novels by the Masters of Modern Fantasy, Vol. 1

Legends: Short Novels by the Masters of Modern Fantasy, Vol. 1
by Robert Silverberg | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by wingbookstogivewing of Springville, Tennessee USA on 3/24/2012

status (set by hyphen8): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingbookstogivewing from Springville, Tennessee USA on Saturday, March 24, 2012

This book is available and will be released soon into the wild

Journal Entry 2 by wingbookstogivewing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Saturday, March 24, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (3/23/2012 UTC) at Honolulu, Hawaii USA

This book for the Wishlist Tag Game is shipping directly from Better World Books, I hope you enjoy it!

To the finder of this book:

Welcome to BookCrossing, a unique community of book lovers, sharing their libraries with the world. This book is now yours to read, enjoy, keep or pass on to another reader.

The BookCrossing ID, which you entered in the "Enter a BCID" box on the website, is unique to this copy of this book. If you make a journal entry (either anonymously, or as a BookCrossing member) all previous readers of this actual book will be notified by email, and can follow the book as it travels around from reader to reader.

BookCrossing is free to join, completely confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address) and a great deal of fun. If you choose to join please consider using meBOOKSTOGIVE
as your referring member.

Journal Entry 3 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Thursday, April 19, 2012

Thanks again for tagging me with this wishlist book!

Apparently I had another copy on my shelf previously...but I guess I didn't read it. Then I decided I wanted a copy after all. Thanks for sharing!