corner corner Before I Go to Sleep

Before I Go to Sleep
by S. J. Watson | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by disneyfreaksam of Warminster, Wiltshire United Kingdom on Friday, March 23, 2012

status (set by pingucb): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by disneyfreaksam from Warminster, Wiltshire United Kingdom on Friday, March 23, 2012

Memories define us. So what if you lost yours every time you went to sleep? Your name, your identity, your past, even the people you love - all forgotten overnight. And the one person you trust may only be telling you half the story. Welcome to Christine's life.

Journal Entry 2 by disneyfreaksam at Warminster, Wiltshire United Kingdom on Saturday, May 12, 2012

It was good but I found the constant repetition a bit too much for me. I understand that that is a major part of the story, to help you feel like she feels, but not for me, I am afraid.

Journal Entry 3 by disneyfreaksam at Warminster, Wiltshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (8/23/2012 UTC) at Warminster, Wiltshire United Kingdom

Happy travels

Journal Entry 4 by pingucb at Lower Kingswood, Surrey United Kingdom on Saturday, August 25, 2012

This book was waiting for me when I got home from work yesterday. Thankyou very much for the kind RABCK :-)