corner corner Honeymoon Baby (Do Not Disturb) (Harlequin Presents)

Honeymoon Baby (Do Not Disturb) (Harlequin Presents)
by Susan Napier | Romance
Registered by winglytteltonwitchwing of Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on 3/22/2012

status (set by olagorie): reserved

Journal Entry 1 by winglytteltonwitchwing from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Thursday, March 22, 2012

Found this book in the Timsbury telephone box library and I took it because it is a New Zealand author.

Journal Entry 2 by winglytteltonwitchwing at Dublin Convention 2012 in Dublin, Co. Dublin Ireland on Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Released 6 yrs ago (4/13/2012 UTC) at Dublin Convention 2012 in Dublin, Co. Dublin Ireland

A New Zealand book for the book table

Journal Entry 3 by wingolagoriewing at Oberursel, Hessen Germany on Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Another New Zealand book for me :-)

Journal Entry 4 by wingolagoriewing at Oberursel, Hessen Germany on Thursday, May 03, 2012

Jennifer had taken drastic measures to become pregnant, and she was saving every ounce of love she had for her baby. There was no room in her life for marriage—but now the father of her unborn child had arrived on her doorstep!

Jennifer's first problem was that her entire family believed Raphael Jordan was actually her husband—and that, at last, the happy couple could have a honeymoon! Her second was that Raphael was delighted to oblige… so Jennifer was forced to share a bed with her gorgeous, sexy, pretend husband!

I already read the book - quite right for a cosy evening on the sofa.

The story is romantic and hot and steamy - and I am not shy to admit that I sometimes devour books like this one. The story had some interesting twists, good chemistry between the characters (or to put it more bluntly - a lot of hot sex going on) *g* And - who would have thought it - a happy ending.

Well, the main reason of course why I took it with me from Dublin was to learn about volcanoes and water rafting in New Zealand and about ski ressorts. :-D

Thanks a lot for giving me this book!

Counts for New Zealand.