corner corner Solar remodeling

Solar remodeling
by Sunset Books | Home & Garden
Registered by winggoldenwattlewing of Canberra, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Thursday, March 22, 2012

status (set by jindera): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by winggoldenwattlewing from Canberra, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Thursday, March 22, 2012

Existing houses that have been upgraded and made more energy efficient.

Journal Entry 2 by winggoldenwattlewing at Bus Depot Markets in Kingston, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Saturday, March 31, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (3/31/2012 UTC) at Bus Depot Markets in Kingston, Australian Capital Territory Australia

Released on a bench outside the Bus Depot Markets, Kingston, ACT. If it's not picked up today, tomorrow is market day.
Enjoy and please do write a journal entry. The previous readers really enjoy following the book's journey. Happy reading.

ADDED 2/4/2012: I checked and the book is gone.

To the finder, enjoy, and I hope you will write a journal entry so that previous readers will know that this book has been found (even anonymously). It is always a joy to find where it has gone. Once you've read this book, pass it on to a friend, or set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find as you did.
You can remain anonymous but if you are interested in joining please consider using - Goldenwattle as your referrer.
When you pass this book along, please make a release note to let others know where you left it. Thank you.

Journal Entry 3 by jindera at Kingston, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Monday, April 23, 2012

Found my book at Bus Depot Markets in Canberra - just as in the picture.
One of the friends I was holidaying with found one the previous day. What a hoot.
I have just installed solar panels and my friend the librarian found a book of poetry.