corner corner A Sunburnt Country: Paintings

A Sunburnt Country: Paintings
by Bill Beavan | Arts & Photography
Registered by winggoldenwattlewing of Canberra, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Thursday, March 22, 2012

status (set by mmorphett): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by winggoldenwattlewing from Canberra, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Thursday, March 22, 2012

Paintings by Bill Beavan
Poetry of Dorothea Mackellar

Journal Entry 2 by winggoldenwattlewing at National Gallery of Australia in Parkes, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Saturday, March 31, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (3/31/2012 UTC) at National Gallery of Australia in Parkes, Australian Capital Territory Australia

I enjoyed the paintings.

Released outside the National Gallery of Australia, Parkes, ACT. Enjoy and please do write a journal entry. The previous readers really enjoy following the book's journey. Happy reading.

ADDED 2/4/2012: I checked and the book is gone.

To the finder, enjoy, and I hope you will write a journal entry so that previous readers will know that this book has been found (even anonymously). It is always a joy to find where it has gone. Once you've read this book, pass it on to a friend, or set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find as you did.
You can remain anonymous but if you are interested in joining please consider using - Goldenwattle as your referrer.
When you pass this book along, please make a release note to let others know where you left it. Thank you.

Journal Entry 3 by mmorphett at Art Gallery of NSW in Sydney, New South Wales Australia on Friday, April 13, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (4/12/2012 UTC) at Art Gallery of NSW in Sydney, New South Wales Australia

I placed it on a seat outside the gallery as I went in . When I left the gallery some time later a gentleman was reading it.