corner corner Knit Two (Friday Night Knitting Club, No 2)

Knit Two (Friday Night Knitting Club, No 2)
by Kate Jacobs | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingwaterfallingwing of Raleigh, North Carolina USA on Saturday, March 17, 2012

status (set by heartthumper): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingwaterfallingwing from Raleigh, North Carolina USA on Saturday, March 17, 2012

trade-size paperback.

from the back cover:
Now a freshman at NYU, Dakota Walker continues to work part-time at the Manhattan knitting store founded by her mother, Georgia. Dakota has come to rely on the members of the Friday Night Knitting Club for help, even as they struggle with new challenges.

An enjoyable read. Events do not always unfold as you think they might.

Journal Entry 2 by wingwaterfallingwing at Raleigh, North Carolina USA on Monday, March 26, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (3/26/2012 UTC) at Raleigh, North Carolina USA

Sent to someone who had this on her Wish List.

Journal Entry 3 by wingHerchellewing at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Friday, April 20, 2012

Thank you so much, water falling, for sending me this book. I was shocked that I hadn't made a JE when I received it. I am so sorry!
I just couldn't wait, and I finished this book last night. It didn't make me cry once! Now I understand the relationships from Knit the Season. I am so glad that I have had the chance to read Kate Jacobs' book, now I am off to check the wishlists.
Thank you again!

Journal Entry 4 by wingHerchellewing at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (4/24/2012 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

This lovely book is now going to travel just slightly north of me to the Winner of the recent "You've Got Mail" Sweeps.
Enjoy it as much as I did!

Journal Entry 5 by winglauraloo29wing at Edmonton, Alberta Canada on Thursday, April 26, 2012

Is it possible? I have won? :) Made my day!

And I love wishlist books!

Journal Entry 6 by winglauraloo29wing at Edmonton, Alberta Canada on Thursday, January 30, 2014

Released 2 mos ago (2/5/2014 UTC) at Edmonton, Alberta Canada

Sending to heartthumper as part of the 2014 Birthday Group. Happy birthday!

Journal Entry 7 by wingheartthumperwing at Hutchinson, Kansas USA on Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Received today! I was so excited. Can't wait to read it! Such a nice birthday Surprise! Thank you so much!