corner corner Singing Bird

Singing Bird
by Roisin Mcauley | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingmarmee463wing of Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Saturday, March 17, 2012

status (set by lmn60): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingmarmee463wing from Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Saturday, March 17, 2012

Adding this to Mt TBR.

Journal Entry 2 by wingmarmee463wing at Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Sunday, July 08, 2012

Well written fiction with a neat twist towards the end. Worth reading.

Journal Entry 3 by wingmarmee463wing at Green Sage Cafe in Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Monday, August 06, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (8/11/2012 UTC) at Green Sage Cafe in Templestowe, Victoria Australia

Will release this for Sunday's meet-up.

To the finder of this book -
Lucky You! You have found a travelling book, there are no strings attached, I'm not trying to sell you anything, just think of it as a gift from me to you.
If you like, you could make a journal entry on the Bookcrossing site, just to let me know where the book is, it can be done completely anonymously.
You don't have to read it, you can keep it or just set it free again at some stage by passing it on to a friend or simply leaving it somewhere.
Hope I hear from you, best wishes, marmee463

Journal Entry 4 by winglmn60wing at Spotswood, Victoria Australia on Sunday, August 19, 2012

Picked up during a clean up of the bookshelf at Green Sage... Destined for a friend who is heading off overseas .... so who knows where this one will wind up???

Journal Entry 5 by winglmn60wing at Australia, A friend -- Controlled Releases on Sunday, August 19, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (8/19/2012 UTC) at Australia, A friend -- Controlled Releases

To the finder of this book:
Hello and congratulations! You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing --maybe even make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free!) And if you do choose to join, I hope you'll consider using me, lmn60, as your referring member. Feel free to read and keep this book, or to pass it on to a friend or even set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find like you did. If you do choose to join and journal, then you can watch the book as it travels- You'll be alerted by email each time someone makes another journal entry. It's all confidential (you're known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free. Happy reading!