corner corner We'll Meet Again

We'll Meet Again
by Mary Higgins Clark | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingDagobert1wing of Steglitz, Berlin Germany on Thursday, March 15, 2012

status (set by elis-fromSweden): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingDagobert1wing from Steglitz, Berlin Germany on Thursday, March 15, 2012

I haven't read the book.
I hope, you like it.
It would be nice to read some words, when you have found it.

After famous actress Natalie Raines is found in her home, dying from a gunshot wound, police immediately suspect her theatrical agent and jealous soon-to-be-ex-husband, Gregg Aldrich. But no charges are brought against him until two years later, when a career criminal suddenly claims Aldrich had tried to hire him to kill her.

Journal Entry 2 by wingDagobert1wing at Steglitz, Berlin Germany on Thursday, March 15, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (3/17/2012 UTC) at Steglitz, Berlin Germany

Das Buch reist im Paket mit weiteren Büchern zu Lutecia für ihre mobile Box. Gute Reise!

Journal Entry 3 by Lutecia at Heidelberg, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Wednesday, March 21, 2012

I have found this book in my mailbox today. Thank you for mailing!

Journal Entry 4 by Lutecia at Theater Rampe Stuttgart in Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Thursday, March 22, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (3/22/2012 UTC) at Theater Rampe Stuttgart in Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg Germany

The book accompains me to the meetup at Theater Rampe for someone to take it or will stay in the OBCZ there after the meetup.

Journal Entry 5 by Dani75 at Rudersberg, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Thursday, March 22, 2012

The book´s now with me :)

Journal Entry 6 by Dani75 at Rudersberg, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Tuesday, April 09, 2013

Interesting and full of suspense - I enjoyed reading it !

Journal Entry 7 by Dani75 at Schlesinger (OBCZ) in Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Tuesday, April 09, 2013

Released 1 yr ago (4/9/2013 UTC) at Schlesinger (OBCZ) in Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg Germany

I´m going to take it to our monthly meet-up tonight! The book will be left in our bookshelf to wait for new readers!

Journal Entry 8 by wingDiotalleviwing at Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Friday, April 12, 2013

Munition für Göteborg, vielen Dank :))

Journal Entry 9 by wingDiotalleviwing at Norgeshus (BC Convention 2013) in Göteborg, Västergötland Sweden on Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Released 12 mos ago (4/19/2013 UTC) at Norgeshus (BC Convention 2013) in Göteborg, Västergötland Sweden

I am going to take this book to the 2013 annual bookcrossing convention at the Norgeshus :)

If no fellow bookcrosser should like to take it home it will be released somewhere in Göteborg.

Journal Entry 10 by BCGothenburg at Göteborg, Västergötland Sweden on Friday, May 03, 2013

This book was left on the book buffet after the convention was over.

Journal Entry 11 by elis-fromSweden at Stenstorp, Västergötland Sweden on Tuesday, August 27, 2013

I've stored this book since the convention and will now bring it with me on a trip to be released in Västerås.

Journal Entry 12 by elis-fromSweden at Mimers kundcenter in Västerås, Västmanland Sweden on Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Released 7 mos ago (8/28/2013 UTC) at Mimers kundcenter in Västerås, Västmanland Sweden

La boken på bordet i väntrummet. Hoppas någon hittar den och vill läsa.

Journal Entry 13 by elis-fromSweden at Stenstorp, Västergötland Sweden on Saturday, August 31, 2013

The day after releasing this book I saw a woman holding it. So hopefully she brought it home.