corner corner Snow in August

Snow in August
by Pete Hamill | Literature & Fiction
Registered by eparks4232 of Houston, Texas USA on Wednesday, March 14, 2012

status (set by sirfloyd): available

Journal Entry 1 by eparks4232 from Houston, Texas USA on Wednesday, March 14, 2012

from a freecycler.

Journal Entry 2 by eparks4232 at Citizens Bank Park in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA on Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (8/7/2012 UTC) at Citizens Bank Park in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA

Thank you so much for picking up this book. Please make a journal entry here on this page if you haven’t already done so to let me know that this book has found a good home. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it is entirely free). If you choose to join, I would love if you could indicate EPARKS4232 referred you.

If bookcrossing intrigues you, you also might like geocaching: http://www.geocaching.com (I'm cachebether ...)

Journal Entry 3 by sirfloyd at Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA on Wednesday, August 08, 2012

I work at citizens bank park and I love to read. Already on the 3rd chapter. Let u know and much thanks for introducing me to this website.

Journal Entry 4 by sirfloyd at Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA on Sunday, August 12, 2012

Great story, thanks for introducing me to the author and this website. I'm at citizens bank and im going to let the book go. Thanks for the great read!