corner corner Allo'Allo!: The Complete War Diaries of Rene Artois

Allo'Allo!: The Complete War Diaries of Rene Artois
by Author unknown | Humor
Registered by wingmarmee463wing of Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Tuesday, March 13, 2012

status (set by xtrdnry): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingmarmee463wing from Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Will release this shortly.

Journal Entry 2 by wingmarmee463wing at Green Sage Cafe in Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (7/31/2012 UTC) at Green Sage Cafe in Templestowe, Victoria Australia

Released on to the BC bookcase.

To the finder of this book -
Lucky You! You have found a travelling book, there are no strings attached, I'm not trying to sell you anything, just think of it as a gift from me to you.
If you like, you could make a journal entry on the Bookcrossing site, just to let me know where the book is, it can be done completely anonymously.
You don't have to read it, you can keep it or just set it free again at some stage by passing it on to a friend or simply leaving it somewhere.
Hope I hear from you, best wishes, marmee463

Journal Entry 3 by xtrdnry at Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Sunday, August 12, 2012

This looks a little bizarre. Dad loved watching 'Allo 'Allo. I might see if he is interested in reading it.

Journal Entry 4 by xtrdnry at Parkdale, Victoria Australia on Saturday, October 13, 2012

Both of my parents read this, but said it wasn't as funny as watching the show on television. They were a little disappointed with it.

Journal Entry 5 by xtrdnry at Laundromat, Como Pde in Parkdale, Victoria Australia on Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (10/16/2012 UTC) at Laundromat, Como Pde in Parkdale, Victoria Australia

Left on the white shelves.