corner corner Cop Out

Cop Out
by Susan Dunlap | Biographies & Memoirs
Registered by squidgete of Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Monday, March 12, 2012

status (set by FlyingStarOBCZ2): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by squidgete from Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Sunday, July 08, 2012

[A pre-numbered label was used to register this book. No additional comment provided.]

Journal Entry 2 by wingFlyingStarOBCZ2wing from Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Sunday, July 08, 2012

Book needs a home for late Summer! Book was donated to the OBCZ, it is on the shelf! Still here -- lonely to be read as of today. I’m squidgete, the official bookcrossing zone monitor for this site.

Journal Entry 3 by wingFlyingStarOBCZ2wing at Flying Star - Juan Tabo in Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Sunday, July 08, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (7/15/2012 UTC) at Flying Star - Juan Tabo in Albuquerque, New Mexico USA

Many of the books here don't seem to be registered, so I'll register a few of other people's books while I'm here. Registering and checking today. Squidgete and ABQbobcat are the people in charge of maintaining this official bookcrossing zone.