corner corner Pennsylvania Trees

Pennsylvania Trees
by Illick, Joseph Simon | Outdoors & Nature
Registered by donhunt of Chevy Chase, Maryland USA on Sunday, March 11, 2012

status (set by AnonymousFinder): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by donhunt from Chevy Chase, Maryland USA on Sunday, March 11, 2012

To the finder of this book:
Hello and congratulations! You have not only
found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to
sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope you'll stick around
a bit and get to know BookCrossing --maybe even make a journal entry on this
book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free!) And if you do
choose to join, I hope you'll consider using me, donhunt, as your referring
member. Feel free to read and keep this book, or to pass it on to a friend or
even set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find like you did. If you do
choose to join and journal, then you can watch the book as it travels- You'll be
alerted by email each time someone makes another journal entry. It's all
confidential (you're known only by your screen name and no one is ever given
your e-mail address), free, and spam-free. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 2 by donhunt at -- wild released somewhere in -- Wild released somewhere in the state, Maryland USA on Sunday, March 11, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (3/11/2012 UTC) at -- wild released somewhere in -- Wild released somewhere in the state, Maryland USA

Bye book!!!

Journal Entry 3 by MRamosDC at Washington, District of Columbia USA on Monday, March 12, 2012

I am a big fan of government publications, plus, I'm an environmentalist. So, it was a nice find to see this book from almost 100 years ago lying in my walking path. The author is very pro-trees, and it was pleasing to see him talk about notable figures in history who considered trees to be "equal among men" as far as respect and emotion. Good book, good book... And now, it's time to re-release! Ciao libro!

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Greensborough, Victoria Australia on Sunday, March 25, 2012

won't read it, but how'd it end up here... :S