corner corner Brisinger Inheritance

Brisinger Inheritance
by Christopher Paolini | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by wingBoekentrolwing of Leeuwarden, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands on Saturday, March 10, 2012

status (set by AylaMey): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingBoekentrolwing from Leeuwarden, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands on Saturday, March 10, 2012

Synopsis:
"After the massive, punishing battle against the Warriors of the Empire, Eragon and Saphira are licking their wounds, having barely survived. The Rider and his dragon have an oath to fulfil; they must aid Katrina in escaping the most terrible danger. What follows is an epic journey, quite as action-packed and vividly described as anything in fantasy fiction. As in all the best such literature, the odds are overwhelming, nothing can be taken at face value, and the evil forces ranged against the protagonists are as vile as one could wish."

Journal Entry 2 by wingBoekentrolwing at Leeuwarden, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands on Friday, December 23, 2016

Released 3 wks ago (12/24/2016 UTC) at Leeuwarden, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands

This book is on its way to AylaMey, who won the RABCK draw for the Paolini-series.

I hope the book (and the rest of the series) brings you lots of reading pleasure!

Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy 2017!!

Journal Entry 3 by wingAylaMeywing at Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands on Wednesday, January 04, 2017

I've already read the first book in the Dutch language and was curious about the sequels. I love to read books in the English language so I was quite exited when you posted a RABCK concerning this series.

Thank you for sharing these books with me. I will pass them on after I've read them, but that will take a long while. ;-)