corner corner Rage

Rage
by Wilbur Smith | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingchamonix44wing of Almelo, Overijssel Netherlands on Friday, March 09, 2012

status (set by AnonymousFinder): reserved

Journal Entry 1 by wingchamonix44wing from Almelo, Overijssel Netherlands on Friday, March 09, 2012

A friend gave me a box of books especially for BookCrossing. This book was in there. I will be releasing it soon for someone else to enjoy.

Amazon Editorial Review
It's 1952. Bitterly divided by the struggles of their native land, the Courtney family empire has come to dominate the lives of all South Africans, white and black alike. But revolution is in the air and Shasa Courtney finds he must choose between his ideals and the quest for power.

Journal Entry 2 by wingchamonix44wing at Twenteborg Ziekenhuis in Almelo, Overijssel Netherlands on Thursday, April 12, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (4/12/2012 UTC) at Twenteborg Ziekenhuis in Almelo, Overijssel Netherlands

I had to go to Almelo hospital this morning for a blood test. So I decided to take this book with me and to leave it there for someone else to find and enjoy!
I left it on a magazine table in the waiting area of the blood laboratory. I am hoping that someone will find it and take it home with them.
If you were the lucky finder, then Congratulations on finding this travelling book! well, at least it has travelled home with you!
Now you can read the book yourself and keep it, or pass it on to a friend, or take it with you on your travels to leave it somewhere else! The choice is all yours!
Now that I have made you happy, can you leave a message here to say that you found the book? If you do, then you will make me happy, too!
Thank you!
Veel Leesplezier!

If you are reading here, then I want to tell you that this is a. FREE . book, and there are no catches! It is now yours! Please read on.....
If you are the finder of this book it would be nice if you could leave a message here to say that you have it. Do not worry because I don't want the book back. It is yours to keep if you want it. I just want to know it is now in safe hands.
Hello and congratulations!
You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing --maybe even make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join. If you do choose to join, I hope you'll consider using me,
chamonix44. as your referring member.

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Almelo, Overijssel Netherlands on Sunday, August 12, 2012

Ik heb al veel van Wilbur Smith gelezen en hij weet mij itermate te boeien.Ik zal het boek in het ziekenhuis in Enschede achter laten. Bedankt ! F.van Melle