corner corner Getting The Girl

Getting The Girl
by Markus Zusak | Teens
Registered by wingpippiswing of Turku, Varsinais-Suomi Finland on Thursday, March 08, 2012

status (set by KlaraZufall): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingpippiswing from Turku, Varsinais-Suomi Finland on Thursday, March 08, 2012

Cameron Wolfe is a loser. He knows it. He's the quiet one, not a soccer star like his brother Steve or a charming fighter with a new girl every week like his brother Rube. Cam would give anything to be near one of those girls, to love her and treat her right. He especially likes Rube's latest, Octavia, with her brilliant ideas and bright green eyes. But what woman like that would want a loser like him?
Maybe Octavia would, Cam discovers. Maybe he'd even have something to say. And those maybes change everything: winning, loving, losing, the Wolfe brothers, and Cameron himself.

Journal Entry 2 by wingpippiswing at Surprise!, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases on Saturday, March 10, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (3/10/2012 UTC) at Surprise!, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

Found the book on a wishlist so decided to let it travel to a country I've never visited, but would love to experience one day! Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by roommush at Panevėžys, Panevėžio Lithuania on Thursday, March 29, 2012

So unexpected! And just as pleasant ^^ Thank you so much, pippis for sharing and for making my day :)
_______
Unfortunately, I couldn't read more than a few pages of this book, didn't find it good enough.

Journal Entry 4 by roommush at Panevėžys, Panevėžio Lithuania on Thursday, August 09, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (8/9/2012 UTC) at Panevėžys, Panevėžio Lithuania

I hope you'll enjoy the book more than I did! :)

Journal Entry 5 by Snowboarderin at Aachen, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Thursday, August 16, 2012

Thanks :)

Journal Entry 6 by Snowboarderin at Aachen, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Sunday, September 30, 2012

I enjoyed some parts but some I didn't. I liked how Cameron tells his story but I don't really like the end...
I enjoyed when he tells about his neighbour's dog and I really liked how his sister behaves and what she says and so on.

Journal Entry 7 by Snowboarderin at Köln, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Monday, January 20, 2014

Released 8 mos ago (1/18/2014 UTC) at Köln, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany

Befindet sich nun bei KlaraZufall.

Journal Entry 8 by KlaraZufall at Heimersdorf in Köln, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Saturday, June 14, 2014

Released 3 mos ago (6/14/2014 UTC) at Heimersdorf in Köln, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany

Es liegtin der Nähe der U-Haltestelle Heimersdorf, beim REWE.