corner corner The Last Song

The Last Song
by Eva Wiseman | Children's Books
Registered by wingmathgirl40wing of Waterloo, Ontario Canada on Monday, March 05, 2012

status (set by mathgirl40): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingmathgirl40wing from Waterloo, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Welcome to BookCrossing! This is a site for catching and releasing books for those who want to share the joy of reading. If you find this book, please leave a journal entry to let previous readers know how and where you found the book. Feel free to do this anonymously if you wish. You are welcome to keep the book, but I encourage you to pass it on and let it continue its journey.

My daughter and I both enjoyed this historical-fiction novel set in Spain during the time of the Inquisition. It highlights the persecution of Jewish families during that era.

Journal Entry 2 by wingmathgirl40wing at Cafe 1842 King St Uptown in Waterloo, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (6/28/2012 UTC) at Cafe 1842 King St Uptown in Waterloo, Ontario Canada

I left this on the bookshelf near the window. Released as part of gypsysmom's Canada Days release challenge.