corner corner Pearls, girls and Monty Bodkin

Pearls, girls and Monty Bodkin
by P.G.Wodehouse | Humor
Registered by wingmotherof11wing of Dalfsen, Overijssel Netherlands on 3/5/2012

status (set by Moriquen): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingmotherof11wing from Dalfsen, Overijssel Netherlands on Monday, March 05, 2012

"What happened to Monty Bodkin's love for Hockey International Gertrude Buttrwick? His year in Hollywood completed, he leaves behind his heartbroken secretary, Sandy Miller, and arrives in London to claim his Amazon's hand. However, the Bodkin road to happiness is arduous, and pitfalled through and through."

Journal Entry 2 by wingmotherof11wing at Borgerhout, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Monday, March 05, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (3/5/2012 UTC) at Borgerhout, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium

This book goes to Moriquen as a surprise. Hope you like it!

Journal Entry 3 by Moriquen at Borgerhout, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Friday, March 09, 2012

How wonderful to add this little surprise. Thank you for broadening my horizon, because you were right, this is the very first Wodehouse ever to find its way into my hands. Thanks for sending it my way!!!

Journal Entry 4 by Moriquen at Broechem, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Wednesday, June 05, 2013

Hmm, I don't think this has made a fan of me. It was enjoyable to read, but the book never got my interests peaked. I was never eager to find out what was going to happen or how someone was going to get out of a sticky situation. It was a just a little too predictable for me. But thanks for sharing it with me anyway, motherof11!

Journal Entry 5 by Moriquen at Chaletter Mechelse Plein in Antwerpen, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Saturday, July 06, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (7/6/2013 UTC) at Chaletter Mechelse Plein in Antwerpen, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium

Ik ga mijn eerste bezoekje brengen aan de allereerste Chaletter in het Antwerpse en laat daar gezwind dit boekje achter. Veel plezier ermee!