corner corner A House Called Awful End: Book One in the Eddie Dickens Trilogy

A House Called Awful End: Book One in the Eddie Dickens Trilogy
by Philip Ardagh | Children's Books
Registered by wingquietorchidwing of Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on Saturday, March 03, 2012

status (set by quietorchid): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingquietorchidwing from Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on Saturday, March 03, 2012

Looks odd, very odd. Sort of Harry Potter written by Edward Gorey.

Journal Entry 2 by wingquietorchidwing at park bench by Mississippi River and Summit in Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on Thursday, April 19, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (4/19/2012 UTC) at park bench by Mississippi River and Summit in Saint Paul, Minnesota USA

Left at the overlook of the Mississippi, with the Marshall ave Bridge in the background. 10 pm
[snap]

Welcome to Bookcrossing, where Books roam freely! I hope you enjoy the book, and leave a journal entry so I can see where the book ended up. You can remain anonymous if you'd like, or join and follow the book's travels throughout the world! If you join, please mention me, quietorchid, or any other journaller as the referring member. The site is free, secure, and non-spamming. Take a look around, and then go read!