corner corner The No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency (Book 1)

The No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency (Book 1)
by Alexander McCall Smith | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingquietorchidwing of Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on Thursday, March 01, 2012

status (set by quietorchid): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingquietorchidwing from Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on Friday, March 02, 2012

The most charming and unassuming Mma Ramotswe of Botswana should win your heart as a detective. Wonderful series, here is where Precious finds her calling and her first case.

Journal Entry 2 by wingquietorchidwing at park bench by Mississippi River and Summit in Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (4/11/2012 UTC) at park bench by Mississippi River and Summit in Saint Paul, Minnesota USA

Left on the bench by the fountain.
[snap]

Welcome to Bookcrossing, where Books roam freely! I hope you enjoy the book, and leave a journal entry so I can see where the book ended up. You can remain anonymous if you'd like, or join and follow the book's travels throughout the world! If you join, please mention me, quietorchid, or any other journaller as the referring member. The site is free, secure, and non-spamming. Take a look around, and then go read!