corner corner Hour of the Olympics (Magic Tree House #16) (A Stepping Stone Book(TM))

Hour of the Olympics (Magic Tree House #16) (A Stepping Stone Book(TM))
by Mary Pope Osborne | Children's Books
Registered by wingeponine38wing of Winchester, Massachusetts USA on Wednesday, February 29, 2012

status (set by AnonymousFinder): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingeponine38wing from Winchester, Massachusetts USA on Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Book Description
Publication Date: October 20, 1998 | Age Level: 5 and up | Grade Level: K and up | Series: A Stepping Stone Book(TM) (Book 16)
Jack and Annie are ready for their next fantasy adventure in the bestselling middle-grade series—the Magic Tree House!

No girls allowed at the Olympic Games!

That's the rule when the Magic Tree House whisks Jack and Annie back to ancient Greece. But when Annie tells jack to go to the games without her, he knows she's up to something. Will Annie find a way to see the games? Or will she get herself—and Jack—into Olympic-size trouble? Find out in Hour of the Olympics.

Journal Entry 2 by wingeponine38wing at * see release notes for details in Salem, Massachusetts USA on Thursday, August 02, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (8/2/2012 UTC) at * see release notes for details in Salem, Massachusetts USA

Left near one of the wharves at about 2:30. Hope the finder enjoys it!

DEAR FINDER,

Welcome to BookCrossing!

I hope you enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by sienamadrid at Salem, Massachusetts USA on Friday, August 03, 2012

I found this book at the wharf in Salem at around 5 pm on Aug. 2 and have started reading it. So far, so good!

Journal Entry 4 by sienamadrid at Salem, Massachusetts USA on Sunday, August 12, 2012

I enjoyed the book! I will miss Pegasus just like Annie!

On this last day of the 2012 Olympics (August 12), I am leaving this book on a wharf at the Hyde Street Pier in San Francisco, CA at 4:50 pm. I hope you enjoy this book and that it has a great journey!

Journal Entry 5 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at San Francisco, California USA on Sunday, September 30, 2012

Génial je l'ai trouvé a San fransisco a la fin de mon voyage je l'ai ramené en France j'epere qu'il ferra score beaucoup de chemin...