corner corner City of Bones (Mortal Instruments)

City of Bones (Mortal Instruments)
by Cassandra Clare | Teens
Registered by StarfallDarling of Collingwood, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, February 28, 2012

status (set by Rayna12): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by StarfallDarling from Collingwood, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I loved this book! Luckily, I have my own copy, so I have passed this one on to a friend, so she can read it and release it!

Journal Entry 2 by StarfallDarling at Collingwood, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (3/10/2012 UTC) at Collingwood, Ontario Canada

Given to a friend!

Journal Entry 3 by BookwormKitsune at Collingwood, Ontario Canada on Thursday, June 14, 2012

I loved this book! I caught it as a controlled release from a friend. I enjoyed it so much that I will be purchasing my own copy after I release this one. Keep an eye out this summer to find out where this book will go next.

Journal Entry 4 by BookwormKitsune at on Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (7/10/2012 UTC) at Easton Towne Center in Columbus, Ohio USA

Released on a bench by a red telephone booth at Easton Town Center, across the street from The Cheesecake Factory!

Journal Entry 5 by Rayna12 at Columbus, Ohio USA on Tuesday, July 10, 2012

I've been dying to read this series, so imagine my surprise when I find a free copy chilling on a bench at Easton! So excited to read it and release it when I'm done!