corner corner Way of the Traitor (Sano Ichiro)

Way of the Traitor (Sano Ichiro)
by Laura Joh Rowland | Literature & Fiction
Registered by Elizabeth101 of Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on 2/27/2012

status (set by Nu-Knees): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Elizabeth101 from Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Monday, February 27, 2012

Hello and Welcome to Book Crossing!

So glad that you found my book and I hope you enjoy reading it. If you are new to Book Crossing be assured, you are with friends. The great thing about Book Crossing is that it is completely free and there are no catches. If you wish your journal entry can be made anonymously or you can (I hope you will!) join the thousands of others all over the world who are crazy about books. Your email address will never be disclosed to anyone and you will not receive any spam. Book Crossing.com has recently been supported by World Book Night in which 20,000 people gave away 1 million books absolutely free of charge (one of those was me!). Also if you sign up, book crossing will send you an email every time someone makes an entry on your book. You will be able to see what happens to it once you pass it on!

Journal Entry 2 by Elizabeth101 at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Released 4 yrs ago (3/28/2012 UTC) at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom

Mailed to fellow bookcrosser

Journal Entry 3 by redfox5 at Camberley, Surrey United Kingdom on Friday, March 30, 2012

Thank you very much for this book! It does look like something I would enjoy :) Thank you for thinking of me!

Journal Entry 4 by redfox5 at Sandhurst, Berkshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, January 07, 2015

A really good whodunit set in seventeenth-century Japan. Great settings and characters, above average crime novel. I forget just how cut off Japan was at that time. Would defiantly read another book in the Sano series.

Journal Entry 5 by redfox5 at Easter Exchange, Exchange -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Released 1 yr ago (3/24/2015 UTC) at Easter Exchange, Exchange -- Controlled Releases

Happy Easter! :)
Sorry about the packaging, I ran out of the normal stuff!
I didn't have anything on your wishlist so using the information on your profile I've sent you 4 books in the hope that you might like at least one of them.
And I hope you like the chocolate :D

Journal Entry 6 by Deltic at Ossett, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, April 05, 2015

Thank you very much for this fabulous package. And yes, I do like the chocolate and so does Mrs D!

Not read any Japan based historical novels. This one looks right up my street!

Journal Entry 7 by Deltic at Ossett, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, December 17, 2016

I finally got round to reading it. A great read a fascinating little insight into the history of Japan. Definitely will be reading more from the Japanese detective.

The book is already in the post and heading towards it's next reader.

Journal Entry 8 by Deltic at Ossett, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, December 17, 2016

Released 2 mos ago (12/17/2016 UTC) at Ossett, West Yorkshire United Kingdom

A bit different again from our normal mystery reads. I enjoyed it. I hope you do too.

Happy Christmas!

Journal Entry 9 by wingNu-Kneeswing at Knaresborough, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Thank you very much, Deltic, for this surprise package of Christmas card and book - it looks like something I'd enjoy, so I'll be giving it a go, hopefully sooner rather than later. As usual my piles of books to be read are overflowing but I try to give priority to books registered by, and received from, other BookCrossers so it stands a good chance ....
Christmas and New Year Greetings to all previous readers :-)

Journal Entry 10 by wingNu-Kneeswing at Knaresborough, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, January 14, 2017

Sorry, Deltic - but after several failed attempts to get into this novel, I'm giving up! I can't explain why it hasn't caught my imagination, everything about it suggests that it would/should, but for some reason it hasn't ..... and life's too short and there are too many unread books on my shelves waiting for me to read them for me to keep trying indefinitely .... with apologies to its previous readers ....

Journal Entry 11 by wingNu-Kneeswing at Knaresborough, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, January 29, 2017

Released 3 wks ago (1/29/2017 UTC) at Knaresborough, North Yorkshire United Kingdom

To my friend and neighbour Blower for the entertainment of Mr Blower! Enjoy!

Well over a million people around the world give their books a unique BookCrossing IDentity number (BCID) before sending them out to find new readers. Since the start of the scheme in April 2001 more than eleven million such books have been put into circulation. This is one of them!

Our hope is that we can track the progress of our books once they've left our hands - and that's possible if finders like you visit the website, key in the BCID and leave a comment, however long or short. It's fun, it doesn't have to cost anything, although the site always appreciates donations towards running costs, and you can remain anonymous if you wish. You don't have to join but if you do you'll be able to number and track your own books!