corner corner Way of the Traitor (Sano Ichiro)

Way of the Traitor (Sano Ichiro)
by Laura Joh Rowland | Literature & Fiction
Registered by Elizabeth101 of Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Monday, February 27, 2012

status (set by Deltic): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by Elizabeth101 from Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Monday, February 27, 2012

Hello and Welcome to Book Crossing!

So glad that you found my book and I hope you enjoy reading it. If you are new to Book Crossing be assured, you are with friends. The great thing about Book Crossing is that it is completely free and there are no catches. If you wish your journal entry can be made anonymously or you can (I hope you will!) join the thousands of others all over the world who are crazy about books. Your email address will never be disclosed to anyone and you will not receive any spam. Book Crossing.com has recently been supported by World Book Night in which 20,000 people gave away 1 million books absolutely free of charge (one of those was me!). Also if you sign up, book crossing will send you an email every time someone makes an entry on your book. You will be able to see what happens to it once you pass it on!

Journal Entry 2 by Elizabeth101 at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Released 3 yrs ago (3/28/2012 UTC) at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom

Mailed to fellow bookcrosser

Journal Entry 3 by redfox5 at Camberley, Surrey United Kingdom on Friday, March 30, 2012

Thank you very much for this book! It does look like something I would enjoy :) Thank you for thinking of me!

Journal Entry 4 by redfox5 at Sandhurst, Berkshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, January 07, 2015

A really good whodunit set in seventeenth-century Japan. Great settings and characters, above average crime novel. I forget just how cut off Japan was at that time. Would defiantly read another book in the Sano series.

Journal Entry 5 by redfox5 at Easter Exchange, Exchange -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Released 2 mos ago (3/24/2015 UTC) at Easter Exchange, Exchange -- Controlled Releases

Happy Easter! :)
Sorry about the packaging, I ran out of the normal stuff!
I didn't have anything on your wishlist so using the information on your profile I've sent you 4 books in the hope that you might like at least one of them.
And I hope you like the chocolate :D

Journal Entry 6 by wingDelticwing at Ossett, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, April 05, 2015

Thank you very much for this fabulous package. And yes, I do like the chocolate and so does Mrs D!

Not read any Japan based historical novels. This one looks right up my street!