corner corner Way of the Traitor (Sano Ichiro)

Way of the Traitor (Sano Ichiro)
by Laura Joh Rowland | Literature & Fiction
Registered by Elizabeth101 of Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Monday, February 27, 2012

status (set by redfox5): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by Elizabeth101 from Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Monday, February 27, 2012

Hello and Welcome to Book Crossing!

So glad that you found my book and I hope you enjoy reading it. If you are new to Book Crossing be assured, you are with friends. The great thing about Book Crossing is that it is completely free and there are no catches. If you wish your journal entry can be made anonymously or you can (I hope you will!) join the thousands of others all over the world who are crazy about books. Your email address will never be disclosed to anyone and you will not receive any spam. Book Crossing.com has recently been supported by World Book Night in which 20,000 people gave away 1 million books absolutely free of charge (one of those was me!). Also if you sign up, book crossing will send you an email every time someone makes an entry on your book. You will be able to see what happens to it once you pass it on!

Journal Entry 2 by Elizabeth101 at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (3/28/2012 UTC) at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom

Mailed to fellow bookcrosser

Journal Entry 3 by wingredfox5wing at Camberley, Surrey United Kingdom on Friday, March 30, 2012

Thank you very much for this book! It does look like something I would enjoy :) Thank you for thinking of me!