corner corner Deal Breaker: The First Myron Bolitar Novel (different cover)

Deal Breaker: The First Myron Bolitar Novel (different cover)
by Harlan Coben | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by rastaprincess of Kreuzberg, Berlin Germany on Sunday, February 26, 2012

status (set by mngirl): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by rastaprincess from Kreuzberg, Berlin Germany on Sunday, February 26, 2012

from amazon.com: Sports agent Myron Bolitar is poised on the edge of the big time. So is Christian Steele, a rookie quarterback and Myron's prized client. But when Christian gets a phone call from a former girlfriend, a woman who everyone, including the police, believes is dead, the deal starts to go sour. Trying to unravel the truth about a family's tragedy, a woman's secret, and a man's lies, Myron is up against the dark side of his business—where image and talent make you rich, but the truth can get you killed.
In novels that crackle with wit and suspense, Edgar Award winner Harlan Coben has created one of the most fascinating and complex heroes in suspense fiction—Myron Bolitar—a hotheaded, tenderhearted sports agent who grows more and more engaging and unpredictable with each page-turning appearance.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I am a big fan of Harlan Coben: he always manages to write thrillers full of surprises, as it was the case also with this book!

Journal Entry 2 by rastaprincess at Gingko Coffee Shop - Snelling and Minnehaha in Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on Monday, March 12, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (3/12/2012 UTC) at Gingko Coffee Shop - Snelling and Minnehaha in Saint Paul, Minnesota USA

on the bookshelf of this very nice cafe'
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
CONGRATULATIONS for finding this book & THANKS for visiting this website!
Feel free to read & keep this book, pass it on to a friend, put it back on a shelf or somewhere else for the next reader.
Please make a journal entry to let me know that you have found the book. For example, you could write where you found it, how you like it, and what you are planning to do with it. You may do it anonymously or you may join (BookCrossing is anonymous & free). BookCrossing is an online community of book lovers dedicated to sharing books, we are curious to see how far the book will travel and how its readers like it. If you journal this book as a member, you will hear from the book as it travels around. Please consider listing me, rastaprincess, or any other journaller as referring you.
I look forward to reading what happens to this book next! I wish the new reader a happy reading & the book a good trip!!

Journal Entry 3 by wingquietorchidwing at Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on Sunday, June 17, 2012

Idon't believe I've seen this Coben. He's always a fun read!

Journal Entry 4 by wingquietorchidwing at Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on Thursday, July 05, 2012

So this is where Myron comes from! I have read other books in the series, but not this one. It explains a lot of the underpinning in the other books. I enjoyed seeing how Myron interacted with Esperanza and Win. Myron and Win's friendship make more sense at this point. Good book, others in the series are better, but if you have read any of the Bolitar series, you will enjoy seeing where it all starts.

Journal Entry 5 by wingquietorchidwing at J. Arthur's Coffee Shop in Roseville, Minnesota USA on Sunday, July 15, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (7/15/2012 UTC) at J. Arthur's Coffee Shop in Roseville, Minnesota USA

Bringing to the monthly meeting of TC Bookcrosser's (3rd Sunday). It will be left on the shelf.

Welcome to Bookcrossing, where Books roam freely! I hope you enjoy the book, and leave a journal entry so I can see where the book ended up. You can remain anonymous if you'd like, or join and follow the book's travels throughout the world! If you join, please mention me, quietorchid, or any other journaller as the referring member. The site is free, secure, and non-spamming. Take a look around, and then go read!

Journal Entry 6 by mngirl at Roseville, Minnesota USA on Monday, July 16, 2012

picked up from quietorchid today at J. Arthur's Coffee House. I am a fan of Harlan Coben, although I haven't read any of the Myron Bolitar series yet. I actually picked up another M.B. book today from quietorchid too.