corner corner The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks

The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks
by Rebecca Skloot | Biographies & Memoirs
Registered by marsala of Amsterdam, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Saturday, February 25, 2012

status (set by kirjakko): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by marsala from Amsterdam, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Saturday, February 25, 2012

Hi and Welcome to Bookcrossing!

If you found this book and are not familiar with BookCrossing, thanks for checking the site out. Welcome! Enjoy both the book and the site.

People all over the world are tracking their books through BookCrossing.

I really hope you'll journal this book! You can stay anonymous if you like. You can journal the book right now! You don’t have to read it first. Ideally, you will post a journal now saying that you’ve found this particular book, then read (and hopefully enjoy) the book. When you’re done reading, come back here and let us know when and where you will pass the book on to another reader. Give a review if you’d like. If you journal it, you can come back anytime to track its journey.

If you decide to join – and it’s FREE - please consider using me, Marsala, as the member who referred you. If you are already familiar with BookCrossing, thanks for picking up the book.

Either way, I hope you'll make a journal entry so all previous and future readers can track this book's journey. Happy reading and Happy BookCrossing!

Journal Entry 2 by marsala at birthday buddy rabck, --by post or by hand (ie ring, ray, RABCK, trade) -- Controlled Releases on Monday, March 05, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (3/5/2012 UTC) at birthday buddy rabck, --by post or by hand (ie ring, ray, RABCK, trade) -- Controlled Releases

Send of to my birthday buddy!

Journal Entry 3 by lamelemon at București, Wallachia Romania on Thursday, March 15, 2012

Thanks a lot Marcella for the lovely Birthday package I just picked up from the post office. I'm looking forward to reading this wishlist book - I was very impressed when I heard of this unconventional and intriguing story. I'm also grateful for all the goodies you sent my way - the BookCrossing badge was the tip of my iceberg, the supplies are just perfect and everything else is also highly appreciated :)

LE June 26th: reserved for kirjakko in the wishlist tag game

Journal Entry 4 by lamelemon at București, Wallachia Romania on Monday, July 16, 2012

I'm not much of a non-fiction reader, but this was impressive. I'm especially grateful for its informative side, since it provided me with valuable knowledge. I also paid attention to the social and ethical issues it raised. This is one book I'd highly recommend.

Thanks once again marsala for the Birthday Buddy wishlist book that I eventually read and thoroughly enjoyed :) It will be pretty soon on the road again, travelling to kirjakko in Finland as a wishlist tag as well.

Journal Entry 5 by lamelemon at București, Wallachia Romania on Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (8/8/2012 UTC) at București, Wallachia Romania

Now travelling to kirjakko in Finland as a wishlist tag :) Sorry I'm so late in posting.
Happy BookCrossing!

Journal Entry 6 by kirjakko at Helsinki, Uusimaa Finland on Friday, August 17, 2012

Thank you for the wishlist book with such an interesting topic. Looking forward to reading it, but I also have some tag-obligations to fulfil first...