corner corner Jury

Jury
by Fern Michaels | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingkobie03wing of Lewins Cove, Newfoundland and Labrador Canada on Friday, February 24, 2012

status (set by kobie03): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingkobie03wing from Lewins Cove, Newfoundland and Labrador Canada on Friday, February 24, 2012

To the lucky finder of this book...

Hello & Welcome to BookCrossing!
Not only have you found a free book but you've also found a spam-free community of booklovers who love to share their books not just with each other but with the world in general.

Please make a short journal entry to let us know the book is in safe hands & where you found it. This will keep it's unique history up to date & we can all follow it's travels around the bookloving world. When you've read it, feel free to pass it to someone else who'll enjoy it or why not leave it in a public spot for someone else to find...just like you did!
I hope you've enjoyed visiting us here at BookCrossing & if you do decide to join us, please consider using me, kobie03 , as the member who referred you- so that I'll know I'm spreading the BookCrossing word successfully!
Enjoy the book!

The Firm:
The Sisterhood dive in. This time they could be out of their depth. The Sisterhood have decided that the next revenge mission will be Nikki?s. Jack Emery, her former fianc?, has made it clear that he will do everything he can to stop the women. But Nikki is surprised by this decision because she felt that she was only an advisor to the group. And she still loves Jack. Now she says that she wants to pass on her turn.

Journal Entry 2 by wingkobie03wing at Lewins Cove, Newfoundland and Labrador Canada on Friday, February 24, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (2/24/2012 UTC) at Lewins Cove, Newfoundland and Labrador Canada

Mailed to B

Journal Entry 3 by wingkobie03wing at airport lounge in Varadero: please select Region Matanzas, Varadero Cuba on Saturday, April 14, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (3/27/2012 UTC) at airport lounge in Varadero: please select Region Matanzas, Varadero Cuba

B travelled to cuba on vacation and called me to say she left this book on a table in the lounge.