corner corner The Nine Lives of Christmas

The Nine Lives of Christmas
by Sheila Roberts | Pets & Animals
Registered by wingheartthumperwing of Hutchinson, Kansas USA on 2/20/2012

status (set by melydia): available

Journal Entry 1 by wingheartthumperwing from Hutchinson, Kansas USA on Monday, February 20, 2012

Cute story where a cat helps two people find each other at Christmas. Reserving for the Cat Book Box.

Journal Entry 2 by wingheartthumperwing at BOOK BOX in -- wild in the usa, -- Wild Released somewhere in USA -- USA on Monday, May 14, 2012

Released 6 yrs ago (5/14/2012 UTC) at BOOK BOX in -- wild in the usa, -- Wild Released somewhere in USA -- USA

Added to MaryZee's Cat Book Box.

Journal Entry 3 by wingmaryzeewing at Taneytown, Maryland USA on Sunday, July 01, 2012

This came home in my Cat Stories bookbox today. This looks like an enjoyable read, so I think I will indulge before sending the book out again. Thanks for sharing, Heartthumper!

Journal Entry 4 by wing6of8wing at Westminster, Maryland USA on Tuesday, June 05, 2018

Sadly, MaryZee passed suddenly in September 2012. MaryZee's daughter is now ready to rehome her mom's books and I was willing to collect and redistribute them to keep her literary legacy alive.

Journal Entry 5 by wingmelydiawing at Centreville, Virginia USA on Tuesday, June 19, 2018

From the library of the late MaryZee, a dear friend. 6of8 was kind enough to collect them all and distribute them among BCinDC members. This is one of those books. MaryZee was an avid BookCrosser, so I will be releasing this in her honor.