corner corner One Day - A Novel

Ballycumber's coming home

One Day - A Novel
by David Nicholls | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingMissMarkeywing of Harwell, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on 2/20/2012

status (set by GoryDetails): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingMissMarkeywing from Harwell, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Friday, March 23, 2012

This is a RABCK for tobysrus. Hope you enjoy this book :)

Journal Entry 2 by wingMissMarkeywing at Camden Court Hotel in Dublin, Co. Dublin Ireland on Friday, March 23, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (4/13/2012 UTC) at Camden Court Hotel in Dublin, Co. Dublin Ireland

Released at the World Bookcrossing Convention in Dublin 2012.

Journal Entry 3 by wingtobysruswing at Cambridge, Massachusetts USA on Wednesday, April 18, 2012

A RABCK from MissMarkey from my wishlist! Thanks! Given to me at the 2012 Dublin Bookcrossing Anniversary Convention!

Journal Entry 4 by wingtobysruswing at Panera Bread, Porter Square, 5 White Street in Cambridge, Massachusetts USA on Saturday, September 23, 2017

Released 4 wks ago (9/23/2017 UTC) at Panera Bread, Porter Square, 5 White Street in Cambridge, Massachusetts USA

Mt. TBR is taking over my house, so I have decided to get some books that have been stalled with me moving. Thanks everyone for your patience! Will be released at a Boston Bookcrossers meeting this afternoon.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Please make a journal entry to let me know that this book has been caught so I know that it has found a good home with you. If you are new to BookCrossing, when you join please indicate that you were referred by tobysrus. I hope that you enjoy the book. You can make another journal entry with your comments when you are done reading.

I hope that you will enjoy the BookCrossing experience!

PS And if you find yourself liking BookCrossing, Boston has an active group of BookCrossers who meet monthly; the second Tuesday of the month at Panera Bread (1288 Massachusetts Ave., Cambridge - Harvard Square, 2nd floor) 7 PM.

Journal Entry 5 by wingGoryDetailswing at Nashua, New Hampshire USA on Saturday, September 23, 2017

Had a lovely meetup in Porter Square, Cambridge, on this very warm afternoon. This book caught my eye due to the cover-art, and when I saw that it originally came from MissMarkey I had to pick it up. (Hi, MissMarkey!) Seems it inspired a 2011 film.

tbr

[There's a short TV Tropes page on the book and film, with some entertaining tidbits.]