corner corner Daughter of the Blood (Black Jewels, Book 1)

Daughter of the Blood (Black Jewels, Book 1)
by Anne Bishop | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by wingbookstogivewing of Springville, Tennessee USA on 2/20/2012

status (set by AlterEgoZoe): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingbookstogivewing from Springville, Tennessee USA on Monday, July 02, 2012

I received this book from the library sale to read and or release, I don't know which yet!

Journal Entry 2 by wingbookstogivewing at = Book Box in -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Monday, July 02, 2012

Released 6 yrs ago (7/2/2012 UTC) at = Book Box in -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Released into the I Hate Sci-Fi Bookbox round #2, I hope it finds a new reader!

To the finder of this book:

Welcome to BookCrossing, a unique community of book lovers, who are sharing their libraries with the world. This book is now yours to read, enjoy, keep or pass on to another reader.

The BookCrossing ID, which you entered in the "Enter a BCID" box on the website, is unique to this copy of this book. We would be delighted if you would make a journal entry to say you have found the book. It is fun for other readers of this book to see where the book has traveled-sometimes around the world!

BookCrossing is free to join, completely confidential, and you may remain anonymous (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address) and a great deal of fun. If you choose to join please consider using meBOOKSTOGIVE as your referring member.

Journal Entry 3 by AlterEgoZoe at Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania USA on Saturday, October 06, 2012

Taken out of the I hate Scifi box

Journal Entry 4 by AlterEgoZoe at Pocono Community Theatre in East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania USA on Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (12/10/2012 UTC) at Pocono Community Theatre in East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania USA

When he looked up again Tas had gone. Rising to join the others, he caught sight of something small and abandoned on the floor. "Tas you forgot your pipe." He picked it up and then saw words carved into the wood he had not seen before. Find the music, find the magic.
"Did you carve this?"
Tas did not turn. "Yes," he said, reluctantly. "I have to leave it."
"But, Tas, why?"
Tas squared his shoulders as though firming some resolve. But still he did not turn. "Because the shepherd said that it could only be used once. Thats why I can't get the pipe to play that song-or any song. I've used the magic." He took a deep breath and went on. "And he said that once I found the magic I had the pass the pipe on." he paused and then he did turn, a scamp's humor in his long brown eyes. "It's going to be a long winter. I'm going to leave it here for someone else to find."
"Snowsong" by Nancy Varian Berberick

Found a book? Find the magic! Welcome to BookCrossing!! If you are already a member, "Hello!", if you have only just found this lovely site, welcome!

Congratulations on finding a released BookCrossing book! You can now register on the site, if you want to. It's free to register, but of course you can remain anon. It's up to you!

If you do decide to join, please add me as your referring member, AlterEgoZoe. Thanks!

Most of all, enjoy the book, and enjoy BookCrossing!

Journal Entry 5 by AlterEgoZoe at Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania USA on Thursday, May 24, 2018

Grabbed from Pocono Cinema, this book needs a change of scenery after 5 years!

Journal Entry 6 by AlterEgoZoe at Shawnee Inn in Shawnee On Delaware, Pennsylvania USA on Friday, June 15, 2018

Released 2 mos ago (6/15/2018 UTC) at Shawnee Inn in Shawnee On Delaware, Pennsylvania USA

Left in their “lending” book shelf.

"Did you carve this?"
Tas did not turn. "Yes," he said, reluctantly. "I have to leave it."
"But, Tas, why?"
"Snowsong" by Nancy Varian Berberick

Most of all, enjoy the book, and enjoy BookCrossing!