corner corner Unseen Academicals

Unseen Academicals
by Terry Pratchett | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by wingVekikiwing of London, Greater London United Kingdom on 2/19/2012

status (set by Moriquen): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingVekikiwing from London, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, February 19, 2012

A Discworld Novel

Journal Entry 2 by wingVekikiwing at -- Somewhere in London in -- somewhere in Greater London --, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, February 19, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (2/19/2012 UTC) at -- Somewhere in London in -- somewhere in Greater London --, Greater London United Kingdom

posted off as part of the wishlist tag game

Journal Entry 3 by Moriquen at Borgerhout, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Thursday, February 23, 2012

Thanks for sending it my way Vekiki!! It is going on my Mount TBR, but I'm itching to read it. I just can't get enough of Discworld!

Journal Entry 4 by Moriquen at Broechem, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Monday, September 16, 2013

Another highly enjoyable Discworld novel by Pratchett. I loved Nutt as a new character and I hope to encounter him (and Glenda) again. I'd love to find out how he will get to grips with the task he was given. Thanks for sending the book my way, Vekiki. I'll keep it travelling one way or another!

Journal Entry 5 by Moriquen at Centre-ville piétonnier in Embrun, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur France on Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Released 3 yrs ago (8/2/2014 UTC) at Centre-ville piétonnier in Embrun, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur France

I left this book in the city center of Embrun during the market. Happy travels little book!