corner corner A Walk Among the Tombstones (A Matt Scudder Mystery)

A Walk Among the Tombstones (A Matt Scudder Mystery)
by Lawrence Block | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingnewkwing of Adelaide, South Australia Australia on Tuesday, February 14, 2012

status (set by newk): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingnewkwing from Adelaide, South Australia Australia on Tuesday, February 14, 2012

light breezy read. fun. a look at the past

Journal Entry 2 by wingnewkwing at Caffé Amore - 162 Pulteney Street in Adelaide, South Australia Australia on Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (2/14/2012 UTC) at Caffé Amore - 162 Pulteney Street in Adelaide, South Australia Australia

Welcome to bookcrossing. Well done if you have got this far. Please look around the site. It's free and can be anonymous. You can also make an anonymous note here so we can follow the book's progress.
If you decide to join that's also free. Consider telling 'em that I (newk) sent you..mark me as referring member.

Also:

The Adelaide BookCrossing group meets on the second Tuesday of every month at 7pm in the city. We are currently trialling some new venues as our regular meeting place has closed down, so check the following website for the latest Meetup venue update:

Come along for dinner, and/or a coffee. New members are most welcome. We are a pretty friendly bunch, and generally bring a few books along to swap. Hope to see you there :)

nobody wanted it therefore:

Journal Entry 3 by wingnewkwing at Wakefield Hospital in Adelaide, South Australia Australia on Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (4/23/2012 UTC) at Wakefield Hospital in Adelaide, South Australia Australia

Also: