corner corner Great Australian Droving Stories

Great Australian Droving Stories
by Marsh Bill | Biographies & Memoirs
Registered by wingmarmee463wing of Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Tuesday, February 14, 2012

status (set by meganh): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingmarmee463wing from Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Adding this to Mt TBR.

Journal Entry 2 by wingmarmee463wing at Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Saturday, June 02, 2012

Need to clear the shelves so will release this shortly.

Journal Entry 3 by wingmarmee463wing at Rue Bebelons in Melbourne, Victoria Australia on Thursday, June 21, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (6/23/2012 UTC) at Rue Bebelons in Melbourne, Victoria Australia

Willl release this at Sunday's meet-up.

To the finder of this book -
Lucky You! You have found a travelling book, there are no strings attached, I'm not trying to sell you anything, just think of it as a gift from me to you.
If you like, you could make a journal entry on the Bookcrossing site, just to let me know where the book is, it can be done completely anonymously.
You don't have to read it, you can keep it or just set it free again at some stage by passing it on to a friend or simply leaving it somewhere.
Hope I hear from you, best wishes, marmee463

Journal Entry 4 by wingmeganhwing at Thornbury, Victoria Australia on Sunday, June 24, 2012

Picked this book up at meetup today - ideal for our impending trip in the caravan.

Edited 26th July : read a number of the stories out aloud to my husband over the last few days as we journeyed on the inland route between Emerald and Longreach. Many of the places mentioned are now familiar as we have been there or nearby, and a couple of the stories were even set in Longreach!

Journal Entry 5 by wingmeganhwing at Australian Stockman's Hall of Fame in Longreach, Queensland Australia on Thursday, July 25, 2013

Released 8 mos ago (7/26/2013 UTC) at Australian Stockman's Hall of Fame in Longreach, Queensland Australia

To the finder of this book -
Lucky You! You have found a travelling book.
If you're new to Bookcrossing, I hope you will take some time to browse through the site as there is plenty to discover in this free and anonymous community.
The idea is to connect people through books and I assure you, it can be fun.