corner corner Half of a Yellow Sun

Half of a Yellow Sun
by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingDiane-Fraserwing of Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Monday, February 13, 2012

status (set by veronicay): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingDiane-Fraserwing from Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Monday, February 13, 2012

I am trying to read 24 of the 25 books on the WBN 2011 list - this is one of them :)
Bought from the British Heart Foundation Charity Shop, Clayton Street, Newcastle Upon Tyne

Journal Entry 2 by wingDiane-Fraserwing at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Monday, July 02, 2012

I have never got on with historical novels and, apart from Henry and his six wives, don't remember ever enjoying the history taught to me at school. However I do learn things from these novels either that I have never known or have since forgotten. This book is based on the Nigeria-Biafra War 1967-70.

Reserved for raralovestoread International VBB

Journal Entry 3 by wingDiane-Fraserwing at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (8/17/2012 UTC) at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom

Posting to veronicay. Enjoy :)

Journal Entry 4 by veronicay at Narbonne, Languedoc-Roussillon France on Saturday, August 25, 2012

Thanks -- I'm looing forward to reading it!