corner corner Farm Boy: The Sequel to War Horse

Farm Boy: The Sequel to War Horse
by Michael Morpurgo | Children's Books
Registered by smurphie of Banchory, Scotland United Kingdom on 2/11/2012

status (set by smurphie): reserved

Journal Entry 1 by smurphie from Banchory, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, February 11, 2012

This is the sequel to War Horse.

@I come from a family of farmers, going back generations and generations.

I love Grandpa's farm, When I was younger I'd go down there whenever I could; but I didn't go for the farm. I went for Granpa and his stories too. But Granpa had a secret, a secret so shamful he kept it to hinself, all these years...'

Journal Entry 2 by smurphie at Banchory, Scotland United Kingdom on Friday, April 13, 2012

Sending this off as a bookring.

The order is as follows:-

hyphen8 - USA

laurs245 - UK

kingfan30 - UK

Huffpuff - UK

Then home to me Smurphie

Journal Entry 3 by smurphie at Banchory, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, April 14, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (4/14/2012 UTC) at Banchory, Scotland United Kingdom

Heading off on it's bookring travels

Enjoy :o)

Journal Entry 4 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Sunday, April 22, 2012

Received today (Saturday 4/21), along with some nice tea from Scotland (thistle & heather tea both sound very interesting).

Thank you very much. I just finished reading Smoky the Cow Horse, so it will be interesting to read another story built around horses.

Journal Entry 5 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Monday, April 30, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (4/30/2012 UTC) at Honolulu, Hawaii USA

Book headed back to the UK for the next person in line.

Thanks for sharing this sweet story with me - it was a lot of fun.

I borrowed War Horse from the library so I could read it first, but I didn't really have to in order to enjoy this book. It was good to know more about the relationship between Joey and Albert, though..and *that* story is really something. No wonder they made a movie!

Journal Entry 6 by smurphie at Banchory, Scotland United Kingdom on Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Sadly this copy of the book seems to have gone astray :(

Restarting the Ring with another copy