corner corner Messenger of Truth: A Maisie Dobbs Novel (Maisie Dobbs Novels)

Messenger of Truth: A Maisie Dobbs Novel (Maisie Dobbs Novels)
by Jacqueline Winspear | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingrureadingwing of Calgary, Alberta Canada on Friday, February 10, 2012

status (set by Crataegus): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingrureadingwing from Calgary, Alberta Canada on Friday, February 10, 2012

Hey, I remember this one.... :) Book 4 has an interesting plot with the story moving from the urban art scene to the cottage on the windy beach.
...
This book's journey continues by its finder's cooperation and creativity. By making a journal entry on this book, you can add to the book's story as it travels from reader to reader around the world. Read it, share it, and pass it on! Thanks!

Journal Entry 2 by wingrureadingwing at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, February 11, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (2/11/2012 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Taking the book to the Calgary BC Meetup at the Joshua Tree Cafe.

Journal Entry 3 by wingHerchellewing at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Sunday, February 12, 2012

I came home from the meetup with THREE more Maisie Dobbs books! Life is very good!

Journal Entry 4 by wingHerchellewing at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Wednesday, July 11, 2012

What a beautiful summer morning! The house is silent as it is early enough in the day that everyone is still asleep. Birds are singing outside as I drink my coffee and finish the last pages of Maisie Dobbs. How can I explain the charm and appeal of Maisie, this is the fourth book I have read, and I am loving how she is growing as a person, not just a character in a book. I have really enjoyed this morning and it is fitting to close "Messenger of Truth" on a day like today. Thanks everyone!

Journal Entry 5 by wingHerchellewing at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (7/14/2012 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Maisie Dobbs is traveling back to Joshua Tree looking for the next reader. See you there!

Are you in the Calgary area and interested in meeting up with other Calgary BookCrossers? Please check out our Facebook group, "BookCrossing Calgary" for details on how. Meetings are held on the second Saturday of every month at the Joshua Tree Cafe on Edmonton Trail N.E. starting at 11am. New and experienced Bookcrossers are always welcome.

Journal Entry 6 by DendriticTrees at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, July 14, 2012

Picked up at the July Calgary Bookcrossing Meeting. I've accidentally come home with two copies of this book.

Journal Entry 7 by DendriticTrees at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Thursday, July 19, 2012

Like the last three the mystery of this book ties very heavily into the events of WWI (the reveal of the picture made me cry), but WWII is creeping up, so I'm desperate for the next book, and dreading it a little.

Maisie's character also seemed to really mature in this book after all the changes which happened in book three.

This is a duplicate review for my duplicate copy, I didn't actually read the book twice, sadly, Mt TBR is just to tall right now.

Journal Entry 8 by DendriticTrees at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Friday, August 10, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (8/11/2012 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Taken back to the Calgary Bookcrossing Meeting.

The Calgary Bookcrossing group meets every second Saturday in the Joshua Tree. Join us on Facebook!

Journal Entry 9 by wingCrossing-Guardwing at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Picked this up at August's meeting, once again came home with too many books!

Journal Entry 10 by wingCrossing-Guardwing at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Sunday, September 30, 2012

Another excellent Maisie Dobbs book. I am interested where she goes next, the times are changing in London and war is just about upon them...

Journal Entry 11 by wingCrossing-Guardwing at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, October 13, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (10/13/2012 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Taking this to the next person on the list.

Are you in the Calgary area and interested in meeting up with other Calgary BookCrossers? Please check out our facebook group, "BookCrossing Calgary" for details on how. Meeting are held on the second Saturday of every month at the Joshua Tree Cafe starting at 11am. New Crossers are always welcome.

Journal Entry 12 by Crataegus at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Sunday, October 14, 2012

Picked up at the Calgary October 2012 BookCrossing Meetup.
I hope I like this series since I just picked up the first four books today!