corner corner The Indian in the Cupboard

The Indian in the Cupboard
by Lynne Reid Banks | Children's Books
Registered by wingBoekentrolwing of Leeuwarden, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands on 2/9/2012

status (set by mrs-hawkins): available

Journal Entry 1 by wingBoekentrolwing from Leeuwarden, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands on Thursday, February 09, 2012

Synopsis:
"At first, Omri is unimpressed with the plastic Indian toy he is given for his birthday. But when he puts it in his old cupboard and turns the key, something extraordinary happens that will change Omri's life for ever.
For Little Bull, the Iroquois Indian brave, comes to life..."

Journal Entry 2 by wingBoekentrolwing at Leeuwarden, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands on Thursday, February 09, 2012

Picked up from a bargain bin as a birthday surprise for one of my fellow BookCrossers.

When I was young, I loved the Winnetou & Old Shatterhand stories. But this is not one of those stories.
Maybe, just maybe when I have enough time, I'll read it before I send it on.

Journal Entry 3 by wingBoekentrolwing at Leeuwarden, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands on Sunday, March 11, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (3/12/2012 UTC) at Leeuwarden, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands

This book is heading for a participant in the 2012 Birthday RABCK group.

Happy Birthday ..... ;-) I hope you enjoy this wishlist book I picked for you.

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 4 by mrs-hawkins at Leigh-on-Sea, Essex United Kingdom on Friday, March 30, 2012

Thank you so much for this wishlist book. I read it and loved it when I was about 10 and I think that it would be a good book to read to my class so I wanted to find it and am looking forward to reading it again to see if they would like it. I'll let you know how it goes...