corner corner Little Miss Bossy (Mr. Men and Little Miss)

Little Miss Bossy (Mr. Men and Little Miss)
by Roger Hargreaves | Children's Books
Registered by wingcherylllrwing of Carson City, Nevada USA on Thursday, February 09, 2012

status (set by yvensong): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingcherylllrwing from Carson City, Nevada USA on Thursday, February 09, 2012

See reviews from readers like you & me at goodreads.com.
I love this set. Some are funny, some are trippy, a few are lame - but all are worth the few minutes it would take to read them if you get a hold of a copy.

Journal Entry 2 by wingcherylllrwing at Carson City, Nevada USA on Saturday, July 28, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (7/28/2012 UTC) at Carson City, Nevada USA

Handed to a friend at today's Bookcrossing meeting.

Journal Entry 3 by darsbooks at Reno, Nevada USA on Sunday, July 29, 2012

I needed to catch up on my reading goal. This book was available at the BookCrossing meeting today. So I grabbed it. I yelled at the two sweet little girls who wanted it, to get away, it was mine. But they called me 'Miss Bossy Pants.' Actually, that last part about the girls was a stretch of the truth. Actually, when their mom told them they should read it, they decided all the other picture books were more their speed. What girls wants to think of themselves as bossy?

So the pictures were cute. Mr. Wizard looked just like my dad!

Now, if the hint was true, that I am, indeed, a bossy person, those boots would not only cut down on that but maybe I could lose a pound or two? Think we could invent them?

BCID: 455-10435046

Thinking about this later... Why are the males in this series called Mr. Men meaning fully grown up yet the womyn children are called little miss making a lessor person than the male would be?

Journal Entry 4 by yvensong at Reno, Nevada USA on Monday, September 02, 2013

This was in a group of books given to me to release

Journal Entry 5 by yvensong at Geocache -- Galena Creek Visitors Center in Reno, Nevada USA on Monday, September 02, 2013

Released 1 yr ago (9/1/2013 UTC) at Geocache -- Galena Creek Visitors Center in Reno, Nevada USA

Added to the Geocache contents.