corner corner The Woman in Black (Movie Tie-in Edition): A Ghost Story (Vintage)

Journal Entry 1 by passionatebklvr from Wynnewood, Pennsylvania USA on Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Just started reading this a few days ago in preparation for seeing the movie with a friend.

Journal Entry 2 by passionatebklvr at Wynnewood, Pennsylvania USA on Thursday, February 09, 2012

Just finished reading this tonight. It was good but sad. Glad that I finished it though to learn the outcome of the storyline. Totally not as scary as I thought it would be.

Journal Entry 3 by passionatebklvr at Philadelphia Convention Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA on Thursday, May 31, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (3/4/2012 UTC) at Philadelphia Convention Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA

Congrats and welcome to BookCrossing!
Thank you so much for picking up this book! Please make a journal entry here on this page if you haven’t already done so to let me know that this book has found a good home. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (joining is free). BookCrossing is entirely confidential (you’re known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address) and spam-free. If you register, you can track this book easily later as it goes on its journey!
I really hope you enjoy the book you found! When you’re done reading it, you can make another journal entry with your comments here to let me know what you thought of it. You can keep the book forever and ever or pass it on to someone else. If you’re giving it to someone directly, make another journal entry saying so. If you choose to leave it somewhere “in the wild” for anyone to catch, make release notes that indicate where you left it. If you register, you will be alerted by e-mail each time someone makes another journal entry.