corner corner River Phoenix

River Phoenix
by Penny Stempel | Biographies & Memoirs
Registered by -solaria- of Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on 2/6/2012

status (set by myntti): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by -solaria- from Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on Monday, February 06, 2012

River Phoenix 1970-1993

Hollywood's hopes for a new James Dean died with him.

I bought this little book in mid-1990's, because I used to be a fan of River Phoenix - or he happened to be in a few of movies I loved (for example "Love You to Death" and "My Own Private Idaho").

Journal Entry 2 by -solaria- at -- By Hand or Post, meetup, rings, RABCKs etc in Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on Friday, March 23, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (3/23/2012 UTC) at -- By Hand or Post, meetup, rings, RABCKs etc in Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland

River etsii lukijaa tämäniltaisessa tsekkielokuvamiitissä.

Journal Entry 3 by wingpippiswing at Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on Saturday, March 24, 2012

River Phoenix was the first celebrity whose death hit me as he was of "my generation". Most tragic, just like Heath Ledger's.

Journal Entry 4 by wingpippiswing at Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on Sunday, March 25, 2012

Nice little booklet with basic facts on River Phoenix's life. Well written/edited, since it didn't take on ranting against drugs or passionately adore him, but instead display the short life as it was. Still the book was lacking little depth, a deeper look at River's persona. Still, a good read for any film lover.

Journal Entry 5 by wingpippiswing at Kahvila Siilinkari in Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Monday, March 26, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (3/26/2012 UTC) at Kahvila Siilinkari in Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland

River is looking for new friends from Tampere!

Journal Entry 6 by wingmynttiwing at Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Monday, March 26, 2012

Picked this up from the meet-up tonight. Thanks!

Journal Entry 7 by wingmynttiwing at Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Sunday, May 20, 2012

This book(let) was exactly what I thought it would be: just like one of those celebrity "documentaries" you can see on E! or similar channels.

Journal Entry 8 by wingmynttiwing at Siperia, Finlaysonin alue in Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Sunday, May 20, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (5/20/2012 UTC) at Siperia, Finlaysonin alue in Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland

Ilmaislehtitelineessä ulko-oven vieressä.
***
BC-sivuston kielen saa halutessaan vaihdettua sivun ylälaidan vihreässä palkissa olevasta linkistä. Suomenkielinen keskustelufoorumi: http://www.bookcrossing.com/forum/30